With the wintry weather here, there are some things that you should keep in your car. These things will help you if you have problems on the road.
1. Water – You should try to have several bottles of water under your front seat. If you store the bottles under your seat, the heat from the floor vents should keep them from freezing.
3. Energy snacks- If you have a baby or transport someone that has special needs in the way of food, you should keep something in the car that they can eat.
4. Cell phone- You should make sure your cell phone is fully charged when you start out. It is also good to have a cell phone car charger.
5. Hot Packs- These are chemical reaction packs that are popular with hunters. If you are stranded in a cold car, any heat will help. It’s good to keep around a dozen in your car.
6. Flash light with extra batteries
7. Jumper cables
8. First Aid kit
9. Small tool kit
10. Strike anywhere matches in a water-tight container
11. Candles and an empty coffee can to melt snow; a cup is a good idea as well
You should keep these things together in a canvas bag or box so that you will know where they are.
If you do go off the road, stay in your car. Turn on your flashers and only run your car engine for about ten minutes per hour to heat the car. Open a window slightly on the side opposite the wind for ventilation.
Leinbach Services Inc in Tennessee is the only name you need to know when it comes to your building maintenance needs. Whether it is residential or commercial, Leinbach Services Inc can be your plumber, electrician, heating and air conditioning specialist and Handyman Company. We also do commercial door hardware repair and replacement, parking lot lights replacements and parking lot signs.
You can Call 24 hours! We Take the “Wait” out of service
Call Leinbach Services Inc if you need the following repairs:
Water heater repair
Electrical wiring installation
Heating and air conditioning repair
AC, air conditioning, heating and air conditioning, humidifiers, air quality product installation, HVAC, electrician, plumber, Handyman, water heater repair, wiring installation, faucet repair, You can Call 24 hours
Whether you spell our name Lineback Services, Linebaugh Services, Lineback Services, Leinback Services, we still want to be your plumber, electrician, heater, faucet and toilet repair company that you call.